Saturday, January 26, 2013

Health and fitness of the day

Hi everyone!
So it is time again for another health and fitness of the day post! So today I made better choices with my food (but it still is far from perfect) and I exercised more than I did yesterday. (For yesterday's health and fitness of the day post click here).
So let's start with food. For breakfast today I had a bowl of ramen with some spam and egg in it. It was really good and ramen is one of my favorite foods. For a snack between breakfast and lunch, I had some frozen blueberries. I had put some blueberries in the freezer during breakfast to try and make them colder thinking that I was going to eat them right after breakfast, but I forgot so I ate them frozen as a snack instead. They were good too and I'll probably be eating more frozen blueberries in the future. For lunch (this is the unhealthy part of my day) I had a chicken sandwich from burger king with some onion rings. My parents brought this home for lunch, but that was okay because I don't have fast food too often. I had a organic lemon lollypop as a snack in the afternoon and some diet coke. For dinner (my favorite meal of the day) we went out to Ryan's and I got a seared ahi salad with wasabi vinaigrette. It had avocado and tomatoes and cucumbers in it (along with lettuce and the ahi) and it was so good. It was also really healthy because it was vegetables and fish and it was really filling as well. For dessert my parents and me split a slice of key lime pie so I had 1/3 of it. That was really good as well because it was rich so I didn't need to eat a lot to feel satisfied. 
So fitness wise today I continued with all of the small exercises (like how I did yesterday) and I did some handstands and other easy tumbling stuff for fun. I also rode the stationary bike at my house for 20 minutes. I hadn't rode it in a while so I did the full 20 minutes at a medium pace, but hopefully once I get back into the groove of it I'll start doing interval training with it or longer periods of time or higher intensity. I'll update you with all of that in future health and fitness of the day posts!
Let me know what your health and fitness of the day was in the comments below & subscribe if you like my posts!
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment