Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Health and fitness of the day

Hey everyone!
So it's time for another health and fitness of the day post. So I'm going to start with nutrition first today.
For breakfast I had a smoothie and a piece of toast. It was really good, especially the smoothie! It had blueberries and strawberries and bananas and it was really good. For lunch I had a little bit of stew and rice (leftovers from last nights dinner) and a little bit of a chinese chicken salad. The salad was so good and I have been loving salad recently. For dinner I had 2 slices of pepperoni pizza from Pizza Hut. It was really good, and although it is "bad" for you, it tasted amazing! If everything else I ate was good, it's okay that I eat pizza for dinner, right? Overall, I think that I did pretty good. Not great, but good. 
My fitness today basically consisted of tumbling. I had tumbling again for cheerleading and I was working the same thing as last week: a roundoff back handspring step out roundoff back handspring. I think that I'm getting good at it and that I'm ready to try some new things. For all you gymnast/cheerleaders out there, can you give me some tips because I want to try doing my roundoff handspring tuck, but I am afraid to have my Tuesday tumbling coach spot me because I don't trust him enough. Any tips would help me so much! I'm glad that I got some exercise in though, because something is better than nothing!
Let me know your health and fitness of the day in the comments!
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment