Thursday, January 31, 2013

Health and fitness of the day

Hey!
So it is time for another health and fitness of the day post! So let's get started.
What I ate today:
Smoothie
Toast
Slice of pepperoni pizza
Another smoothie
Diet coke
Mushrooms, zucchini, and onion
Steak
Rice
Frozen yogurt w/ oreo cookies, candy corn, and red velvet cake piece
So overall, I thought that it was an okay day that was a little bit on the bad side. The pizza wasn't the healthiest thing to eat, but at dinner I ate extra veggies so I think that I made up the nutritional values!
My fitness today:
I didn't do anything fitness related today. I did the usual small things like lunges while brushing my teeth and jumping jacks during commercials, but other than that I didn't do anything fitness related.
Today, honestly, was a lazy day. But I'm human and I think that I can afford to take a day off once in a while too! Let me know what your health and fitness of the day was in the comments below and subscribe if you like my blog!
-Sisi
P.S. made a twitter so follow me! @livemakeup14

No comments:

Post a Comment