Sunday, January 27, 2013

January favorites

Hey guys! 
So it is time for my january favorites! For my beauty/fashion favorites click here. So this blog will cover my other favorites and my other blog (www,livelovemakeup14.blogspot.com) will cover my other favorites. 
So my first favorite of the month is a blender. It is a small one serving blender that I got from sears last month. It makes it so easy to make smoothies for breakfast (look out for a my favorite smoothies post coming soon) and it is great because I can take it on the go. 
My second favorite is a bath and body works wall flower in cinnamon sticks. It smells so good and it leaves my room smelling warm and homey. 
My third favorite is a television show. Dance moms! I think that this season is really good and dramatic and it is my must watch show. Other favorite shows this month are top chef, the middle, modern family, the office, and pretty little liars. 
My food favorite of the month is the ahi salad from Ryan's. To read more about this salad click here. Anyways it is a seared ahi salad with a wasabi vinaigrette that is so good.
My drink favorite of the month is skinny iced caramel machiattos from starbucks. They are so good and are the perfect pick me up when I need an energy boost. For my favorite starbucks drinks click here
Let me know what your january favorites are in the comments below and subscribe if you like my blog!
-Sisi

Products mentioned:
Blender

No comments:

Post a Comment