Monday, January 21, 2013

Les Mis!

So me and my mom went to see Les Mis yesterday. OMG that movie was so good. I know that a lot of people didn't like the movie as much as the actual broadway show, but since I haven't seen the show I thought that it was amazing. Seriously though, like who knew Anne Hathaway could sing like that? Not me! Also, Hugh Jackman was amazing and I thought Sacha Baron Cohen was hilarious and amazing too. That movie was amazing and I think that it deserves all the awards and press that it has received. Also, the girl who plays Eponine sings On My Own so good! I was crying during that part and actually most of the movie I was crying or tearing up. LOL. 
So let me know what you thought of Les Miserables and what your favorite song was!
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment