Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Let's recap the day

Hey everyone!
So before I forget, I wanted to do a recap of the day. So, I went to school early because I had a 7:30 class. Geometry. That was soooo fun. Then I had a long break, yoga, history and I was done with school. My brother is still sick (for more info on that stuff check out my how to stay healthy blog post!) and my sister wasn't feeling so well either. I had cheerleading practice after school today and for all you gymnasts/cheerleaders I got my roundoff back handspring step out roundoff back handspring in one day!!! 

Funniest moment today: my friend comes up to me and puts out her hand with nothing in it and says "look I give a f_ _ _, oh no! it flew away! I don't give a flying f_ _ _. Awww it's gone. I don't give a f_ _ _." It was so weird and I couldn't stop laughing at her.

Best part of today: Definitely cheerleading and trying/getting my roundoff back handspring step out roundoff back handspring. It was easier than I thought and it is great because I can make my tumbling passes longer!

Worst part of today: Tomorrow! I have a math test that I need to start studying for and my schedule is jam packed! I think that I have 7 classes!

Let me know in the comments how your day went and what your funniest moment, best part of today, and worst part of today was.
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment