Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Let's recap the day

Hey guys!
So today was an interesting day. First, I had a math test at 7:30 how fun is that? Okay so during the test the proctor is coming around to everyone asking who their teacher is, but I don't know how to pronounce the name of my math teacher. It's Lian or something like that, but I didn't know if it was pronounced like Lion or Liane or something like that. So I just said something like Lee-an and he sort of knew what I meant but it was pretty embarrassing.
Then I had other classes and uninteresting things. Okay so in my Asian History class my classmate was sick and my teacher started telling us about how he wrote and email to all his teachers saying how he threw up 20 times in Neiman Marcus so he is unable to come to school today. It was the funniest story ever! Especially because my teacher was like "why didn't he say he was sick" and "that was totally TMI". 
So other things worth mentioning today. My brother is still sick, which means there are still germs everywhere in my house. A bird almost attacked me when I was walking to my locker. The boys that I hang out with were playing trumps (the card game) and blasting music during the breaks so that was fun, and I got to talk to someone that I haven't talked to in a while.

Funniest moment: The story that my teacher told me in Asian History

Best part of the day: Definitely hanging out with my friends, listening to music, playing cards, and talking during my breaks

Worst part of the day: Having to care for my brother. He's annoying enough without having me fetch him things every 10 minutes!

Let me know what your funniest moment, best, and worst part of the day was today! And don't forget to subscribe if you want to see more of these let's recap the day blog posts!
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment