Thursday, January 24, 2013

Let's recap the day

Hey everyone!
So today had some major moments that I think I should share with y'all. So first off, I had math at 7:30 again. And you know how I took my math test yesterday, and I thought that I didn't do well. Well, it turns out that I was right because I got a 24/34. 10 points off is terrible. Then I had asian history and a break. It was awful because during my breaks I had to sit on air conditioning vents like a loner because it was raining (check out my weather blog post from earlier today). Then in advisory I got my report card. It was pretty good, 4 A's, 2 A-'s, and 1 B+. It isn't 4.0 GPA material, but for my standards I thought that it was really good. I had other classes and everything, but nothing is worth mentioning from those classes. Oh and the last thing that I think is worth mentioning in this section of the post is that I ate spumoni ice cream for dessert!

Funniest moment: watching someone slip and eat it on the sundial at school. It wasn't funny to them, but it sure was funny to me!

Best part of the day: Report card!!!

Worst part of the day: Getting my math test back

So let me know in the comments how your day was and what your funniest moment, best, and worst part of the day was. And don't forget to subscribe if you like these let's recap the day blog posts!
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment