Saturday, January 26, 2013

Let's recap the day

Hey guys! 
So  you know what time it is! Time for another let's recap the day post! So today in all honesty, was not that interesting. It was one of those days that I just chilled and relaxed. 
So I woke up at 8:00, which for me is sleeping in considering I am usually asleep at 9 and awake at 5:30-5:45 and last night I went to bed at 10:30 and slept until 8:00. I watched some Hawaii 5-0 this morning (monday's episode) and I don't know what I think of Hawaii 5-0 anymore. I usually like the episodes, but being in Hawaii I can tell where they film and it usually isn't the place where they say it is. Like in one episode my friend's beach house was a location, but instead of saying where it actually was they said it was Lahaina (maui). Plus the plots haven't been that interesting to me, but I'll still watch it because I like seeing where they film! 
I did a little bit of room organization (let me know if you want a blog post on my organization tips) because I am trying to get my bedroom to be neater and less cluttered because you know what they say: "a cluttered space leads to a cluttered mind". 
I watched more television and youtube videos. Nothing very interesting. Then for dinner my parents took me and my siblings out to Ryans to celebrate my sister's interview at a school (because it was her first interview and she did well). The food was so good (to read more about the food click here) and it was fun eating out because we usually cook or eat take out at home. 

Funniest moment: At Ryan's they had a television with ESPN on. Me and my dad were watching the television and they started showing the bat flying around at the Marquette/Providence game and how all the players were scared and how the bat flew into a player. It was the funniest thing in the world because they showed a slow-mo of the bat flying into a player and him falling on the ground. It was hilarious. To see the clip of the bat click here

Best part of the day: I think that the best part of the day would be going to dinner at Ryan's because the salad I got there was so good! It totally made my day.

Worst part of the day: My mom was acting all weird and upset at me this morning, which was weird because I didn't do anything. But later she realized that she was acting angry at me because she had a dream that I did something bad and that she was upset because of what I did in that dream. It was pretty weird!

Let me know what your funniest moment, best, and worst part of the day was and please subscribe if you like these blog posts!
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment