Sunday, January 27, 2013

Let's recap the day

Hey!
So it's time for another let's recap the day post! 
Today was not that interesting. It really was one of those lazy days where nothing is accomplished.
So I woke up at 8:00 again and I ate breakfast and got ready and all of that boring stuff. I had gymnastics at 10:00 (for more about my gymnastics check out my last blog post) and that really was the most exciting part of the day. After gymnastics, we went to pick up bentos that we ate for lunch. I got the garlic chicken bento and it was really good. After lunch, I went into my bedroom and organized a little bit, watched youtube videos a little bit, and painted my nails. (Click here for my nail of the day post). I watched the SAG awards. OMG I love these award shows! I think that Ty Burrell or Erik Stonestreet was totally robbed for best male actor in a comedy series and so was Sofia Vergara for best female actor in a comedy series. Honestly, I think that Alec Baldwin and Tina Fey won just because it was 30 Rock's last season. Feel free to disagree with me though, that's just my opinion. For dinner I ate CPK and that was good too. Today was just uninteresting. The weather was bad. I saw a lizard outside today so I'll post a picture of that in the blog just for the heck of it.

Funniest moment: I thought that Hugh Jackman and Anne Hathaway presenting Les Miserables was hilarious. I couldn't stop laughing! You should totally youtube it if you missed it!

Best part of the day: This makes me sound like a fatty, but the best part of the day was lunch. You guys have no idea how good that chicken was!

Worst part of the day: The weather was just really bad. It was voggy (volcanic fog) and overcast and rainy and ugly. (For my weather report click here).

Let me know how your day was today! And please subscribe if you like my blog!
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment