Monday, January 28, 2013

Let's recap the day

Hey guys!
So it's time for another let's recap the day today! Today was a weird day. It had some great moments, but it also had some bad moments as well. So lets get into it.
My first class today was at 8:30 and it was orchestra. It wasn't that interesting and I can't say too much about that. I had chapel today and it was so funny. The guys that were sitting next to me were hilarious. During the songs that we were supposed to sing they were singing in really high voices and I was laughing so much! I had yoga today. I am so happy that I had it today because I really needed the time to destress. I'm going to post my health and fitness of the day post later tonight so check that out if you would like to hear more about yoga today. I had asian history after that. It was so funny because my teacher was really off today. He was talking about how he took too much nyquil so he was really off. It was funny because he would make jokes about the smart guy in my class who always answers all the questions. And he thought that I was flipping him off when I held up 2 fingers with my hand (although I wasn't flipping him off). I was like "I'm sorry" and he was like "well don't be I probably deserved that" LOL
So tonight has been really hard. I am usually a person that can handle stress really well, but tonight has just been hard. I had a lot of homework and it's just hard knowing that there is so much to be done in not enough time. I think that I am just feeling overwhelmed. That's okay though, because I figure whatever homework i don't finish tonight I can do tomorrow during my breaks. It just sucks knowing that you've had a great day, but your still bummed out. Let me know if this ever happens to you guys in the comments!

Funniest moment: I was talking with my friends and we started talking about dreadlocks and if it was possible to make dreadlocks out of nipple hair. It was totally one of those you need to have been there to think it was funny moments, but it was hilarious!

Best part of the day: yoga! I love yoga because it gives me 1 1/2 hours of doing nothing except focusing on my body and myself. It's so peaceful and I think that today especially was one of the best yoga classes I've had

Worst part of the day: the amount of homework I have. It's a lot and it's been overwhelming me and it just sucks having this much homework.

Let me know how your day was in the comments below!
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment