Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Let's recap the day

Hey everyone!
So it is time again for my let's recap the day post! So today was a great day and I am so happy that I get to share it with you guys! So let's get started.
Today I woke up and I was just full of energy! You know it was one of those days where I am so energetic and happy and for me, these days don't happen very often. I think that it has to do something with sleep cycles, but I'm not quite sure to be honest. I had math again at 7:30, but that didn't really bother me too much. Something that I thought was funny was when some guy in my class was explaining a problem he kept saying geographical mean instead of geometric mean. I think that the nerds, like me, thought that was funny! I had a long break after that. Actually, it wasn't that long, but it felt long because it was one of those breaks where only people I don't hang out with were on break. But my friend went out on a starbucks run so I got an iced caramel macchiato, which was delicious! I was really craving one of those! They were selling rose grams at school so my friend went to buy some for some guys she liked. She sent 2 to guys that she liked (anonymous of course!) and she sent one to her ex. I thought that was hilarious because she made it seem like it was a secret admirer to get her revenge. LOL. We also sent one to a freshman that I'm friends with but we signed it from one of the guys in my group whom she "likes". I don't know if she still likes him, but he doesn't like her. My friend thought it would be funny to mess with her and I'm pretty sure that she'll get that its a joke when she receives it! I had yoga today and that was amazing. To read more about it click here. That was pretty much all the interesting happenings of my life today. The rest of it was school, classes, homework, and all the uninteresting parts of my day.

Funniest moment: I'm such a nerd! But I thought the geographical mean was the funniest thing in the world! I could barely contain my giggles when he was talking!

Best part of the day: My friend being nice enough to get me my caramel macchiato! It was so good and totally made my day! The little actions can mean the world to me sometimes :D

Worst part of the day: Studying for all the tests/quizzes I have tomorrow! I have a math test, a history quiz, and a spanish quiz. I am so not looking forward to tomorrow!

Let me know how your day was in the comments below! Don't forget to subscribe if you like my blog too!
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment