Thursday, January 31, 2013

Let's recap the day

Hey!
So like I said in yesterdays post, today was hard. It was like my day of tests because I had a math test, a spanish quiz, and a history quiz. So let's start with the beginning of the day. I had a math test at 7:30. It was a pretty hard test, but I think that I did okay. Like maybe I got a B on it or something. But I think that 7:30 is too early to take a math test! The next test that I had was a spanish test. It was okay, but it was scantron. I thought that it was hard, but scantron spanish quizzes are usually hard. The last quiz was history. It was easy and it was fun! It was only 10 questions, and torpedo kept talking out loud to himself and it was the weirdest/funniest thing! When I got home I watched the Dr. Phil interview. I feel so bad for Manti. He is friends with some of my classmates and it just sucks what he went through. The interview was kind of sketch too. Because he didn't seem too sorry for what he did. Either that or he does really well under pressure. I also watched last nights top chef. I'm so sad that Stefan left! He was my favorite, but at the same time I am also glad that Sheldon didn't leave because us Hawaii people got to stay together :D If you watch top chef, let me know in the comments your thoughts on last nights episode. I also got to see some family and I got frozen yogurt, which was super yummy!

Funniest moment: The funniest moment was when torpedo started talking to himself during the quiz. It was hilarious and really awkward at the same time.

Best part of the day: I don't really have any classes tomorrow because something big is happening tomorrow at my school. So having a 5 day weekend is pretty amazing plus tomorrow at school is going to be really fun with good food and fun activities!

Worst part of the day: The 3 tests! I am not a big test taking person and I thought that the tests took up a big part of the day. It just was not fun having 3 tests in one day. 

Let me know how your day was in the comments below. Also, subscribe if you like my blog posts! And I got a twitter so follow me if you want blog updates @livemakeup14
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment