Tuesday, January 22, 2013

My week of TV shows

Hey guys! 
So anyone who knows me knows that I am obsessed with TV shows. So today I decided to list the shows that I make an effort to watch every week. BTW I record most of these shows on my cable or on hulu so I can watch it later.

Monday:
Castle
Hawaii 5-O

Tuesday:
Dance Moms
The Lying Game
Pretty Little Liars
New Girl

Wednesday:
The Middle
Modern Family
Top Chef

Thursday:
The Office
1600 Penn
Scandal

Friday:
nothing

Saturday:
nothing

Sunday:
American Dad
Family Guy
Bob's Burgers

Total: 15 shows / 11 hours

I know it seems like a lot, but most of the time I watch these shows when working out or while doing homework or when eating so I don't spend 11 hours a week solely watching TV. Out of all these shows my favorites are The Office, Scandal, Castle, Dance Moms, Pretty Little Liars, and American Dad.
Let me know how much TV you watch each week and what shows are your favorite! Also, I think I'm going to post more blogs on who I think A is from Pretty Little Liars after each episode so subscribe so you'll be the first to know when these are posted!
-Sisi

2 comments:

  1. I also love watching lots of shows!! This blog's so cool. I'm going to subscribe! Check out mine: http://www.saratalks22.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks sara! I'll subscribe to your blog too!

      Delete