Monday, January 21, 2013

starbucks makes me sad

Hey guys!
So anyone who knows me knows that I am in love with starbucks. So recently I used my card enough to get a gold card. This was in November, and now it is January and I still don't have my gold card. It wasn't supposed to take this long and I don't get why it isn't here yet. Also, on my other card (not the gold card) I was supposed to have a free drink on it, but I couldn't use it because it was loaded onto the gold card I don't have or something like that.
Then today, I went to starbucks and I ordered an iced caramel machiatto, layered. I don't get how you can mess that up because it seems like a pretty normal drink order, but what did the barista give me? Milk and espresso with ice. None of the sweetener that it should have had and none of the caramel. I was going to bring it back, but the line was really long and wasn't moving so I was like "just forget it" and left. 
This is just a rant and although it may seem like I'm badmouthing starbucks, I still love it and I am just upset over what has happened to me. 
Let me know if any of you have had similar incidents
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment