Thursday, January 24, 2013

weather update: rain is not my best friend

Hey guys!
So I am actually in English right now (I'm bad, right?) but I just wanted to do another weather update (like the one I did earlier this week). So in the morning it was cold, not like New York or Alaska cold, but Hawaii cold (so around 66°). Then it started raining at 9:00, right when my first break of the day started. Rain is fine, and actually, I quite like it, but when the library is so overflowed by girls afraid of getting wet and guys chasing those girls I am downgraded to huddling under an awning on air conditioning vents. Then we had to walk to chapel with our heavy bags and other stuff and the quickest way there is through the field. Although it was raining, I didn't think that it would be as muddy as it was. I was wrong. I have mud everywhere. Then after chapel I had to walk to english (where I am now) and it was pouring and I didn't have an umbrella so everything in my open bag (I have a tote bag without a clasp) got wet and so did my hair and my clothes. 
Let me know how it is where you are!
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment