Thursday, February 28, 2013

13 Personal Questions TAG

Hey everyone!So I wanted to do a TAG today so you can get to know me better! So here it is...1. What do you order at Starbucks?'
At starbucks, I order either a tall iced skinny caramel macchiatto or if I really want to indulge, a green tea frap with whip or at christmastime a caramel brulee frap with whip!2. What's one thing in your closet that you cannot live without?
This sounds so lame compared to all the other things I could say, but it's a pair of well fitting dark wash jeans/jeggings. I can't live without this because it's one of those essentials that's easy to dress up and down. 3. What's one thing that most people probably wouldn't know about you?
I have a younger brother and a younger sister.4. Name one thing that you want to do before you die
Go skydiving or travel to Euope (Italy, France, and UK)5. What's one food that you cannot live without?
Sushi! My favorites are california rolls and spicy tuna rolls6. What quote/phrase do you live your life by?
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift that's why it's called the present"7. What do you like and dislike about the blogging community?
I like that there are so many people that you can find reviews on anything that you're interested, but I dislike how it's hard to get readers and subscribers because there are literally billions of blogs.8. What's your number one most listened to song on iTunes?
Thrift shop!9. What kind of style would you define yourself as having?
Comfy, Chic, and Casual10. Favorite number
14!!! (that's why my blogs are www.livelovemakeup14.blogspot.com and www.otherlivelovemakeup14.blogspot.com)11. Two hobbies
Eating (is that a hobby?) or maybe I'll say cooking. My other hobby is cheerleading!12. Two pet peeves
People talking unnecessarily loud and when people chew really loudly13. Guilty Pleasure
Dance Moms!

So those are my answers to the 13 personal questions tag! Leave your answers in the comments!
-Sisi


No comments:

Post a Comment