Monday, February 18, 2013

Battle Scars: bruised ankles

Hey everyone!
So I am not going to do a lets recap the day or a health and fitness of the day post because I'm just not feeling it today. But this post is going to be on one of my recent "battle scars". If you don't know, a battle scar is something that the cheerleaders at my school call a bruise or an injury that is a result of trying something new or through something cheer related. 
Yesterday at gymnastics, I was doing roundoff handspring tucks and my ankles kept hitting each other during my back handsprings. It was painful, but about an hour later a bruise started to form. Now on my left ankle, I have a bruise the size of quarter. It is extremely tender and painful and I am soooo not looking forward to cheer tomorrow!
Anyways I just wanted to do a quick post about this incase you're interested in my "battle scars"
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment