Friday, February 1, 2013

Health and fitness of the day

Hey!
So it is time for another health and fitness of the day. I am just going to tell you that today was a bad day, and tomorrow is going to be a bad day too so if you are looking for motivation you won't find it in this post! So let's start with nutrition.

Food I ate today:
Smoothie
Miso soup
Rice
Teri burger
Diet coke
Chocolate dipped strawberry fruit bar
2 Malasadas
Fried noodles
Chicken stick
Little bit of turkey and rice
So as you can tell, most of this food was bad, but that was because there was something very special at my school and good, yummy, food is a part of it. I don't think that any of what I ate today was healthy, but I think that's okay because this event only happens once a year!

My fitness today:
I didn't really get any fitness today. I walked a lot if that counts, pretty much non-stop from 11-6 because I had to walk all around my school's campus for the event that was going on today. Even if you don't really count walking as exercise, I think that everyone deserves a day off, right?

So I know that today wasn't that motivating or good or whatever, but I'm going to keep it real and tell you when I have good days as well as when I have bad days. Let me know what your health and fitness of the day was and subscribe to my blog if you like my posts! Also I made a twitter the other day so follow me on that too @livemakeup14
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment