Sunday, February 10, 2013

Health and fitness of the day

Hey everyone! So it is time again for another health and fitness of the day post.

What I ate today:
rice
portuguese sausage
egg
pepperoni pizza
mini hamburgers
sweet potato fries
ice cream
So today wasn't the healthiest day (obviously) but I think that its important to have "cheat" days because then you're not depriving yourself :D

My fitness:
I had gymnastics today! I was working on my standing tucks and I think that they have gotten much better. It's at the point where my coach is like "you've got to fall on your face a few times by yourself to make the changes you need to." I get that and I think that's good advice, but I am not looking forward to eating it! I was also doing running roundoff handspring tucks and my coach says that I can probably do them myself, but they'd look more like weird whips rather tan like actual tucks :(

So that was my health and fitness of the day. Let me know yours in the comments!
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment