Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Health and fitness of the day

Hey everyone! So y'all know what time it is: health and fitness of the day time! So let's get started

What I ate today:
pizza
caramel macchiato
rice
orange chicken
broccoli
fruit salad (pineapple, apple, grape)
mochiko chicken
rice
corn
chocolate cake
So today wasn't the healthiest day with the pizza and the orange chicken and the mochiko chicken, but that's okay. I think that its fine to eat what I want to because I got some fruits and vegetables in it too!

My exercise today: 
I had yoga today. It was good, we started doing some back flexibility poses such as the baby cobra, full cobra, and the lotus or was it locus idk but one of those poses. We also started sun salutations. It was pretty difficult because I am not someone who has great back flexibility from the start. After school, I had tumbling. I wanted to work on my roundoff handspring tuck, but my coach today is a newer coach and he didn't want to spot my roundoff handspring tuck because my standing tuck isn't that good. So I was stuck doing standing tucks (spotted) and roundoff multiple back handsprings, which I could already do. :(

So that was my health and fitness for the day! Let me know yours in the comments.
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment