Saturday, February 16, 2013

Health and fitness of the day

Hey everyone! 
So in my let's recap the day post I already said this, but I thought that it was worth repeating. I am not going to be able to post on this blog until monday so just be aware of that and if you don't see any new posts tomorrow that's why!

What I ate today:
Mocha latte (iced)
Slice of chocolate cake
iced green tea
udon
rice
meatloaf
potatoes
green beans
ice cream
So overall, this was a bad day. it was very unhealthy. I had my period today and it was heavy so my hormones are at weird levels so I was craving lots of unhealthy foods and I didn't have the will power to restrict myself. We all have these days, honestly, and I don't think it's that big of a deal that I ate like a pig today! LOL

My fitness:
I didn't exercise today because I was going to, but my flow was heavy and I had really bad cramps so I didn't want to overexert myself and make them worse. 

So that was my health and non existant fitness of the day. Let me know yours in the comments!
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment