Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Health and fitness of the day

Hey everyone!
It is time for another health and fitness of the day post! So I ate pretty badly today because it was my mom's birthday and we had some good food! But I also got some exercise in because I had yoga today. So let's get started.

What I ate today:
Cereal
Granola bar
Rice
Chicken nuggets (dinosaur shaped!!!)
Salad
Rice
Chicken Katsu
Chocolate Cake
Little bit of chocolate ice cream
So overall it wasn't good, but wan't that bad. I got some vegetables in with my salad, but the rest of the food I ate were starchy carbs and protein. I am going to try and fit in more fruit tomorrow with a smoothie as part of my breakfast, but I don't know how well I'll eat tomorrow because it's my dad's birthday, which means more good food and cake!

My fitness today:
I had yoga today. It was pretty good because it was a lot of linking together different poses, which really starts to work some of your muscles. I did a lot of sun salutations, which was good because it started to stretch out my back, but I feel like my back is going to be stiff tomorrow! We also did some sitting postures that helped to stretch the hamstrings. So an hour of yoga was my only fitness today, but hopefully I can get more exercise in tomorrow!

So that was my health and fitness of the day for today! Let me know what your health and fitness was in the comments below!
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment