Saturday, February 2, 2013

Health and fitness of the day

Hey everyone! So it is time for another health and fitness of the day. If you saw yesterday's post, you'll get that today wasn't the best day health wise, but that I'm trying to keep it real and post everything nutrition and fitness related. So let's get started.

What I ate today:
Smoothie
Steak and rice 
Fried noodles
Smoothie
Chocolate dipped strawberry bar
Cotton candy
Teri burger
Corn
So honestly that was really unhealthy. I'm not going to lie, this was a pretty bad day. But I enjoyed myself at my fair and I figured that it only happens once a year for two days so why not indulge and eat really unhealthy. I can eat healthy the other 363 days!

My fitness today:
Once again, my fitness is non existant. I walked around the fair grounds today, but other than walking, I did nothing fitness related. It is exactly the same, fitness wise, as yesterday.

Sorry if this was boring for you guys! But I wanted to write this post anyways just to keep you in the loop and everything. So comment with your health and fitness of the day and please subscribe if you like my blog! Also, I made a twitter recently so follow me! @livemakeup14
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment