Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Health and fitness of the day

Hey everyone! 
It's time for another health and fitness of the day post. 

What I ate today:
ramen with egg and spam
diet coke
chocolate chip muffin
tonkatsu
rice
chocolate cake
smoothie
korean food
rice
more cake
So today was really unhealthy. I had a lot of baked goods (cake and muffins)! That wasn't too good. I also didn't get enough vegetables or fruits today, but I got a smoothie so I had 2 servings of fruits or so. Hopefully tomorrow I can get in more vegetables and fruits, but let's be honest, that's probably not going to happen. :D

My fitness today:
I did a little bit (10 minutes or so) of stationary biking and a little bit of fun stuff like handstands and riding around on a scooter. I don't know how "fitnessy" this was and how much it is going to do for me, but at least I did a little bit, right?

So that was my health and fitness of the day. Let me know yours in the comments, also let me know your favorite ways to eat vegetables and I'll put them in an upcoming blog post!
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment