Thursday, February 21, 2013

Health and fitness of the day

Hey everyone!

What I ate today:
smoothie (peach and banana)
caramel macchiato
rice
korean food (leftovers)
strawberry fruit bar (popsicle) 
redvines
shrimp pasta
salad
toast
ice cream cake
So it wasn't the healthiest with the strawberry fruit bar, redvines, and ice cream cake. It had a lot more dessert than I probably should have, but on the bright side I got my fruits in my smoothie and I got my vegetables in my salad. Also, I got some good nutrients because of the shrimp in my pasta! Tomorrow, will be a lot healthier because it is another friday and you know what that means! No red meat friday!!!

My fitness:
I did an hour of yoga today because I had yoga at school for PE. It was good, we worked on some standing postures and some spinal twists. I really liked the spinal twists because I really felt it stretching me! At home, I also did some weight lifting for my arms using free weights. I used 12 pound dumbells and I did some shoulder presses, tricep presses, and bicep curls. I also did some oblique stuff using one of the weights. So I did pretty good today, I think. 

So that was my health and fitness of the day. Let me know what you think of it in the comments!
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment