Saturday, February 23, 2013

Health and fitness of the day

What I ate today:
chocolate cake
shrimp pasta
pear
popcorn
rice
bbq chicken
creamed corn
So overall, today was a pretty okay day. I had my dessert for breakfast (chocolate cake) and I got some fruits in with my pear! I think that it was a hard day because my dad made shoyu pork for dinner tonight and it smelled really good, but I couldn't eat it because it's a red meatless friday! I'll just eat it for breakfast tomorrow. :D

Fitness today:
I didn't get any fitness in today because my back is still really sore from all of the spinal twists in yoga yesterday. It was really sore and I didn't want to push myself too hard today! That's okay though because it's good to have a rest day after a weight lifting day!

So that was my health and fitness of the day for today! How was your day? Let me know in the comments!
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment