Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Health and fitness of the day

Hey everyone!
So it's time for another health and fitness of the day post! So let's get started.

What I ate today:
Chobani Strawberry yogurt
Caramel macchiatto 
Broccoli and chicken
Rice
Lau lau
Poi
Lomi salmon
Rice
2 mini brownies
So I think that this was a really good day. The chobani greek yogurt was full of protein so that kept me full until lunchtime without having me snack throughout the morning. I also think that it was okay that I ate the mini brownies and had the caramel macchiatto because that was my indulgence today!

My fitness today:
I had tumbling today. It was good because he finally agreed to spot my roundoff handspring tuck. He said that it was a little low, and not that pretty, but that I had the power and momentum to do it by myself. I think that was pretty good :D

So that was my health and fitness today. Let me know yours in the comments!
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment