Sunday, February 3, 2013

Health and fitness of the day

What I ate today:
portuguese bean soup
garlic chicken
poke (ahi and tako)
rice
smoothie
more rice
more poke
more garlic chicken
chicken stick
diet coke
jam cookie
So today wasn't that bad of a day. I know that garlic chicken isn't the healthiest for you because it is friend and has a sauce on it, but everything else was pretty good. Poke is really healthy for you because it is pretty much raw fish and fish is supposed to be really good for you. I didn't eat too many fruits/vegetables today so that isn't that good, but I can improve on that tomorrow!

My fitness today:
So today I had gymnastics. It was for 1 hour and honestly, it kicked my butt. We were doing roundoff back handsprings on the squishy mat, which made it harder to do and we were also doing power hurdle roundoff back handsprings to help improve our speed and stuff. It was really tiring because there are usually 6 people or so in our class, but today there was only 3 people including me. That was the only exercise that I did today, but it really was a full body workout!

Let me know your health and fitness of the day in the comments below and subscribe if you like my blog! Also, follow me on twitter @livemakeup14.
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment