Saturday, February 23, 2013

Health and fitness of the day


Hey everyone!
It's time for another health and fitness of the day post so let's get started.

What I ate today:
Pancake
Smoothie (strawberry orange)
Caramel frapaccino
Mushroom chicken and noodles
Fortune cookie
Cake
Smoothie (strawberry)
Beer
1/2 grilled cheese sandwich
2 Slices pizza
So today was a terrible day health wise. I had a frap, which wasn't the healthiest, but was really yummy. I had alcohol later (beer), which I know I'm underage and whatever and it's illegal, but I was really stressed and I needed something to unwind. To read more about illegal stuff that teenagers do read this blog post. 

Fitness today:
I was busy shopping all day and it was raining so I didn't get a chance to go outside and exercise. That's okay because I have gymnastics tomorrow so I can get some exercise in then. 

So that was my health and fitness of the day. Let me know yours in the comments!
-Sisi


No comments:

Post a Comment