Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Health and fitness of the day

So it's pretty late right now, so I'm going to make this post quick!

What I ate today:

smoothie
malasada
BLT sandwich
garlic chicken
katsu donburi
rice
nori
smoothie
So overall it was pretty okay, lots of fried foods (malasada and katsu) and bacon isn't the healthiest thing. But I think the smoothies are good because I got lots of fruits! Overall, I think that it was a pretty good day except for the lack of vegetables. I need to eat more vegetables! If you have any suggestions on ways to sneak them into my diet leave it in the comments below!

My exercise today:
I didn't exercise today. 1) because I didn't feel like it. I didn't have school today and I took the day to veg and watch television instead of working out. and 2) I was really sore from gymnastics yesterday! Especially my triceps (from the back handsprings) and my quads. 

Let me know your health and fitness in the comments below! and please subscribe to my blog!
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment