Thursday, February 7, 2013

Health and fitness of the day

Hey guys! 
So it's time for another health and fitness of the day post. If you've read these posts in the past, you've known that the last few days haven't been that good. 

What I ate today:
cereal & milk
mint chocolate chip ice cream :D
katsu donburi
rice
curry
rice
mango chutney
chinese chicken salad
So overall I think that it was a pretty good day. I didn't get in my smoothie, so I missed out on some fruits there, but I ate some salad at dinner which 1) was super yummy! I'll post the recipe of it soon and 2) really healthy too! I think that today was a pretty good day minus the ice cream. I always like to treat myself though, so thats okay. Also the curry that I had was super healthy because isn't curry or some spices supposed to be good for your immune system or metabolism or something like that? If you have more info on that let me know in the comments.

My fitness:
I didn't do any exercise today. I know this is like 5 days in a row or something without exercise, but tomorrow I promise you I'll get some exercise. I swear!!!

So that was my health and fitness of the day for today. Let me know what yours was in the comments below and subscribe to my blog if you want to!
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment