Friday, February 8, 2013

Health and fitness of the day

Hey everyone!
So it is time for another health and fitness of the day post.

What I ate today:
ramen
curry
rice
chocolate ice cream
chinese chicken salad
curry
rice
So as you can see I ate a lot of curry and rice today. I ate that for lunch, and lucky me, my parents didn't want to cook or pick up food so I got stuck eating that for dinner as well. Once again the chinese chicken salad was super good and healthy and yummy. The chocolate ice cream wasn't the healthiest, but I think I've been craving this lately because I'm getting my period soon! (sorry if thats a TMI). 

My fitness today:
I had yoga today! It was pretty intense. I know that all of you non yogis out there think that yoga is "easy" or whatever, and honestly, in the past I would have thought the same, but we were stringing together different poses and it was all continuous and it was a pretty great workout! Definitely recommend trying yoga if you're interested!

So that was my health and fitness of the day. Let me know yours in the comments!
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment