Saturday, February 9, 2013

Health and fitness of the day

Hey everyone!
So let's get started with my health and fitness of the day!

What I ate:
portuguese sausage
pancakes
cheeseburger
salad
diet coke
soybeans
chicken nuggets (dinosaur shaped!!!)
musubi
So overall I think it was a good day. I was pretty busy the entire day so I didn't get too much time to snack, which was a good thing! The cheeseburger wasn't the healthiest (it was from McDonalds) but it was hecka good. 

My fitness:
I didn't get any "exercise" in today, but I did some cleaning/manual labor. I was helping to clean my grandpa's house (read more about it in my last post) and I did some "labor" such as cleaning windows and mopping, and helping to dust and all of those other labor intensive stuff.

So that was my health and fitness of the day! Let me know yours in the comments.
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment