Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Let's recap the day: school with a killer on the loose

Hey everyone!
Today started off good, but ended up pretty $H!!TY. So let's get started...


I had math at 7:30, but that was actually bearable today! It was one of those days where you wake up and your like "I actually feel rested and good this morning!" Then I had chem, which wasn't that fun because a lot of people were absent. I also found out today that we have a test on Friday, so that's going to be fun :( I had a spanish test later and that was okay because we reviewed right before the test and I knew most of what the test covered. There was a killer loose today in Hawaii and it seemed like my school was the only school that wasn't on lockdown! He was apparently a murderer that was supposed to go to court, but escaped. Everyone freaked out because he was on the loose and we didn't know where he was. He was finally caught at 8 tonight so that's good. I had history today and torpedo was funny as usual. Our teacher was making weird noises as he was lecturing us and torpedo said, "it sounds like a donkey having sex with a sheep" Like where does he come up with this stuff?!? It was my dad's birthday today and that was all good until my brother and mom start fighting. I said something to my brother and he started losing it because he has issues and as I was walking to my bedroom I said, "what a bitch" and my mom lost it. She was crazy at me. So that was my day in a nutshell. 

Funniest moment: "it sounds like a donkey having sex with a sheep!" it was so funny because today was a pretty serious class and it was nice having that little interlude of funny in it!

Best part of the day: the killer on the loose. It sounds totally cynical that I am happy a killer is on the loose, but sometimes its the little crazy things that make life enjoyable and everything like that. 

Worst part of the day: having my mom go coo-coo at me!

So that was my day! Let me know how your day was in the comments below and leave your birthday wishes to my dad in the comments too!
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment