Friday, February 1, 2013

Let's recap the day

Hi everyone!
So it is time for another let's recap the day post! So today was a special day because we had our annual fundraiser at school. It is a huge event that takes place on our campus and is one of the largest events on the island. So this morning I didn't really have too many classes. In math we played a game of jeopardy and we also did a little bit of actual math as well. I also had history. In history we watched a movie on north korea. It was a documentary, but it was interesting and a little bit violent at times. Then after that, we got out of school to go to the fundraiser. There were rides, games, and food. It was amazing. I went with a couple of my best friends and we rode some rides like bumper cars and the tilt-a-whirl, which was fun. I also ate lots of good food. For more about my food click here. I got to hang out with some of my friends and it was just one of the best days because instead of talking about school related stuff, we could talk about fun stuff and ride fun rides and laugh instead of being serious. So that was my day because I stayed at the fundraiser to 6 at night. 

Funniest moment: at the sound booth at the fundraiser, my friend wrote in a message that was asking the girl who likes my friend out. It was a joke and it doesn't make too much sense in this context, but to read more about this "love affair" click here. It was pretty hilarious!

Best part of the day: definitely the fundraiser! The food was amazing (love the chocolate dipped strawberry bar and the fried noodles) and the rides were a lot of fun! Also, I loved the games. Especially the one with 3 stacked cups on a plate that you have to knock off with a bean bag. It is tons of fun!

Worst part of the day: my feet are sore from walking around the fundraiser all day! It was super tiring walking around all day, but it was so much fun!


Let me know how your day was and subscribe if you like my blog! Also follow me on twitter @livemakeup14 if you want to!
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment