Saturday, February 16, 2013

Let's recap the day

Hey everyone!
So before I get into the post, I just wanted to let you know that I won't be posting on this blog until monday because I am going to a hotel and I won't have access to internet until monday when I get back home. I can post daily recaps for the days that I am missing or I can just start back up on monday. Let me know in the comments what you would rather see!

So today was a boring day. I'm going to be honest, I wasn't feeling that good because I had my period and it was pretty heavy today. So I didn't want to go out. I didn't want to exercise. I just wanted to watch tv. So I woke up at 6:45 because I knew that I was leaking so I got up and did my stuff and went back to sleep until 8. My parents were out because my brother had an ortho appointment and my sister had ballet so I was home alone. I had breakfast and watched the following. I like that tv show although idk how long its going to last because its not that interesting and is a little bit complicated. Then I did some homework because I knew that I wouldn't have time to do it tomorrow or monday because I'm going to a hotel. I watched some glee and dance moms and packed for the hotel. I had lunch and took a nap because getting up early and falling back asleep messed me up a little bit. There was a power outage, which I don't get because we have solar panels so shouldn't that prevent us from getting power outages? If you can explain this to me please leave it in the comments! Then I watched more tv and scheduled some blogs for my other blog (www.livelovemakeup14.blogspot.com) for when I'm at the hotel. I watched some of the NBA dunk contest, which was freaking amazing btw and ate dinner. After that I watched more tv. 

Funniest moment: I got a text from one of my friends. Me and my other friend sent her a flower from a boy that she likes as a joke because we're friends with the boy and wanted to mess with her. She sent me a weird intense text back that was full of wtf moments. It was pretty funny reading! 


Best part of the day: I got to play with my sister a lot today. Usually I am really busy so I don't get a lot of time to play/talk with her, but I babysat a little bit and we go to hang out! The picture is a picture of the fort/house that we made!

Worst part of the day: having my period. Nuff said.

So that's my day! Let me know how your day was in the comments also if you could respond to my questions above that would be great!
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment