Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Let's recap the day

I'm baaack!
So it's time for another let's recap the day post. First, I did a post on my other channel about my mom's favorite skincare and beauty products so if you want to check that out, click here. So I know I've been MIA for the last few days, but I'm back now so let's get started!
Today was the first school day of the week, which is great because I love 4 day school weeks! I didn't start until 8:30 when I had orchestra. A lot of people in the cello section were on trips or ditched the class so there were only 7 of us instead of 14 or so. I had yaga later today, but I'll write more about that in my health and fitness of the day post. I also had history. It was so boring because we were watching a movie the whole time. It was on Buddhism and one of the kids in my class (torpedo of course!) wrote a transcript of everything that the narrator said in the movie because he thought he needed to know it for an upcoming test. It was pretty hilarious watching him write it all down! Today was my mom's birthday and I forgot about it! In the morning, no one said happy birthday to her, so I guess it made me forget too! But really, my brother, sister, and grandpa all forgot her birthday, but in my defense, I texted her at 9:00 when I remembered!

Funniest moment: When my teacher said "torpedo are you really making a transcript of the movie" and when torpedo said yes, we all started laughing because we didn't need to know what the movie said word for word, but rather just the general idea of it. 

Best part of the day: It makes me sound like a total fatty, but dinner tonight was soooo yummy! It was tonkatsu and rice and then we had chocolate cake. I love when we have birthdays because it means we get good food! Tomorrow is my dad's birthday and we're getting an ice cream cake and korean food!!!

Worst part of the day: Forgetting my mom's birthday. I felt so bad and I can't believe I did that! Usually I'm really good with dates and remembering these things. 

So that was my day! Let me know how your day was in the comments!
-Sisi
Also, you can leave your birthday wishes to my mom in the comments if you would like to

No comments:

Post a Comment