Thursday, February 21, 2013

Let's recap the day

Hey everyone!
So today wasn't the greatest day, so if you want to read about my "bad" day, keep reading! 
So I had math at 7:30 today, which wasn't the greatest. We're learning about arcs and stuff still and I am so confused with it. That's when I knew it was not going to be a good day. Then I met with my chem teacher even though I didn't have class today because we have a quiz tomorrow and I didn't understand what to do. Lucky for me, one of my friends brought me a coffee from starbucks this morning, so that made everything a little more bearable! I had yoga later and that was really good and that stuff. Later I had history. We had a test. I thought the test was going to be a little multiple choice, a few short answer and an essay because that's what he told us. No, there was a little multiple choice, a heck of a lot of short answer and the essay. The short answer section was so long and it took almost all of my time so I only had 15 minutes to do my essay! And it was supposed to be a 5 paragraph essay! So in all honesty, I think I got a B- at best on that test, but I don't really know. I think its one of those tests where you think you do bad, but you don't actually do as badly as you think.

Funniest moment: I didn't have any today :(

Best part of the day: Starbucks!!!! I love my caramel macchiatos :D

Worst part of the day: No surprise, my history test :(

So that was my day. Let me know how your day was today in the comments!
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment