Saturday, February 23, 2013

Let's recap the day

Hey everyone!
It's time for another lets recap the day post. Instead of having a math lesson at 7:30 today, I had a math test. It was so freaking hard! I skipped so many questions and guessed on them at the end because I didn't have time to retry them. I then had a chem quiz, which wasn't that bad. It started pouring so I couldn't hang out in my normal area and had to go into a building. I also got soaked BTW. I had english and we were doing some artsy projects. It was fun! So that was all the interesting parts of school. Also, I had orch today and someone took the folder of music that me and my stand partner used! It was so crazy! BTW we got new stand partners and I <3 mine! She's the coolest and we really don't play that much in orchestra anymore!

Funniest moment: Realizing that someone "stole" our orchestra folder because we were like "whoops! guess we can't play ;)"

Best part of the day: Watching the lakers win tonight! Kobe bryant was freaking amazing tonight even though Dwight and Steve weren't having the best night.

Worst part of the day: I was watching my school basketball team (varsity boys) play against another school for a tournament and one of the guys in my grade scored a 3 pointer, which pushed them into overtime, but they still didn't win :( Personally, I blame it on the coach!!!

So that was my day! Let me know how your day was in the comments!
-Sisi 

No comments:

Post a Comment