Sunday, February 24, 2013

Let's recap the day

Hey everyone! 
So today was an interesting day so let's get started.
I woke up at 8 today and this morning was great. I got to watch southland and dance moms and that was really good. Southland was especially good :D Then I went shopping with one of my friends. I bought a lot of makeup and you can see the hauls on my other blog (www.livelovemakeup14.blogspot.com). This shopping trip was crazy because my friends started telling me about all sorts of crazy stuff that our friends do. To read more about that click here. That was craziness! I wrote some blog posts for my other blog that's going to go up later this week. Then I watched some basketball at home and had a couple drinks and that was basically my night!

Funniest moment: Finding out that some of the most innocent looking people in my group of friends are potheads and drunks. It was craziness! 

Best part of the day: I thought that the drink I made was really good today. It was ice, beer, and strawberries and tasted really good because it cut through the icky beer taste and made it sweeter and tastier.

Worst part of the day: My day was pretty good! I don't think that there was a "worst" part of the day.

So that was my day! Let me know how your day was in the comments!
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment