Monday, February 25, 2013

Let's recap the day

I don't know about y'all, but sometimes I have those off days where I'm feeling stressed and a tad bit antisocial. Well, today was one of those days for me. I started off my day with math at 7:30, which let's be honest is not that fun. Even worse, we got our math test back and I got 18/32. Yup that's right, I got 14 questions wrong. Then I had a history lecture, which wasn't that bad because I could zone out when I wanted to. Then I had a break. I wasn't really feeling like talking to people, so I just sat down at a bench and did some homework that's due tomorrow. Then I had english and spanish, which were okay. Not good, not bad, just okay. Then I was done with school. I still had 1 1/2 hours until I was getting picked up so I did more homework and was honestly kind of a loner, but hey, we all have these days :D

Funniest moment: Didn't really have any :(

Best part of the day: Getting some homework done at school because if I didn't do that, I would have had a huge @$$ load of homework tonight!

Worst part of the day: My math test score. But we're getting a curve for this test tomorrow, so I still have some hope!

So that was my day. Let me know how your day was in the comments!
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment