Sunday, February 24, 2013

Let's recap the day

Hey everyone!
So it's time for another let's recap the day post. It was not a very interesting day, but I'll go through it anyways. 
I woke up at 7:30 today and I had gymnastics. It was pretty intense, but you can read about that in this post. I had a haircut later and I got around an inch off of my hair, but I kept the same style (long layers). Then I went home and watched the oscars. That was my super boring day!

Funniest moment: At gym my friends coined a term "pulling a Sisi" and it's when you miss when someone does a new trick or something really cool. 

Best part of the day: Watching the oscars. I love award shows!

Worst part of the day: After gymnastics I had a huge headache because we were doing lots of exercises that made you land flat on your back and it put lots of impact on my head.

So that was my day! Let me know yours in the comments!
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment