Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Let's recap the day

It's really late right now and I totally put off this post until I was about ready to go to sleep so here is my day. 
I woke up at 8 again. I didn't have school today because it was one of those development days or whatever. I watched some television. I saw Do No Harm and honestly, I think that it is a pretty good show. I don't know how long the show will last because it doesn't seem to give the writers a lot to work with, but I also think that it shows some similarities to A Gifted Man. Let me know in the comments if you see that too! I watched television until lunch time. Then, I watched the five year engagement. It was my first time watching the movie and I don't think that it was that good. In the beginning I was like "this is going to be hilarious", but as the movie got more serious I started to dislike it a little bit. 
I also made some wrap bracelets and I think that I'm going to do a tutorial on it on my other blog (www.livelovemakeup14.blogspot.com) soon. That was pretty much my day! Oh also, I did a little mini photo shoot in the back yard with myself so I could get some new profile pics LOL.

Funniest moment: I don't think that there were any LOL moments today! Awwww, hopefully there will be more LOL moments tomorrow!

Best part of the day: Watching television. I love television (like you all know) and the best days for me are the days where I can just watch all the shows I love the entire day!

Worst part of the day: The weather was pretty ugly today. It was rainy and cloudy, but at the same time windy and hot. It was not the best weather. 

Let me know how your day was in the comments, follow me on twitter @livemakeup14, and subscribe to my blog if you want to!
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment