Saturday, February 9, 2013

Let's recap the day

So today was pretty boring. I woke up really early to go and help my grandpa repair his house. He was renting it out and his last tenant totally trashed the house before he left. So we were trying to do some easy repairs and clean it before the new (hopefully better) tenants arrive. It was terrible because the house used to be so nice and beautiful, and it still looks that way on the outside, but on the inside, it is hideous because the guy trashed it! He broke a garage door. I don't even know how that is possible! So i spent the morning doing that. In the afternoon I came home and took a nap. I also did some homework. I watched twilight on tv all night. I started watching half way through the movie and they replayed it right afterwards so I watched it like 1 1/2 times! 

Funniest moment: I didn't really have too many LOL moments today :(

Best part of the day: Is it sad when the best part of my day is watching twilight? I love this movie and I haven't watched it in a while! Twilight is my second favorite movie out of the 5 after eclipse. (my order is eclipse, twilight, breaking dawn part 2, breaking dawn part 1, new moon) let me know your order of the movies in the comments!

Worst part of the day: going to one of the houses that I grew up in and seeing it trashed. It made me angry and I was upset after seeing that! 

Let me know how your day was in the comments! Also, subscribe if you like my blog.
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment