Friday, February 15, 2013

Peach and Banana smoothie recipe

Hey everyone!
So if you read my health and fitness of the day posts you know that I drink a lot of smoothies! One of my new favorites is a peach and banana smoothie that I make. So here is my recipe!
Ingredients: 
orange juice
ice cubes
frozen peaches
banana
apple (skinned and sliced)

So to start I put the ice cubes at the bottom of my blender. I have a hamilton beach blender that is perfect for me because it makes a single serving. I then add the frozen peaches (4 or 5 of them) and add the banana on top of that. I add in half an apple or maybe even the whole one depending on how much I want to put in. I take the skin off because otherwise it can get a little weird textured. I put orange juice in halfway up and I put the lid on and blend it! 

So that's my peach and banana smoothie! I'll do more of these recipe posts in the future so if you have any suggestions leave it in the comments! Also, subscribe if you like my blog!
-Sisi

Link to buy the blender

No comments:

Post a Comment