Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Top 5: songs of the moment

Hey everyone!
So I know it's been a while since I did a top 5 post, so I decided to do one today! These are the songs I've been loving as of right now so here they are!

1) Sweet Nothing (Calvin Harris and Florence Welsh)
I am in love with Florence's voice, and I think that this song is so catchy and fun. I can literally listen to this song 24/7!

2) Thrift Shop (Macklemore and Ryan Lewis) 
This is my jam! If I go to a party and they play this song I get super pumped. It is totally the song I go to if I need to get hyped or excited!

3) This Kiss (Carly Rae Jepson)
I love this song because I think that Carly has a beautiful voice and this song is really catchy!

4) Kiss You (One Direction)
I think this song is really cute and another really catchy song! I am also a huge 1D fan (but not a diehard fan). Also, check out this cover of the song because I also think this is amazing!

5) Let's Have a Kiki (Scissor Sisters)
This song is another really fun song and it's really different. I first heard this song on glee and let me say that although that version was great, the original is 10X better! It's totally my "diva" song :D

So these are my five favorite songs! Let me know yours in the comments!
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment