Tuesday, February 5, 2013

top 5: television shows

Hey everyone! So it is time for another top 5 post. I have done top 5 youtubers and top 5 starbucks drinks in the past. So today I am doing my top 5 television shows! There are lots of shows that I love and watch every week (see: my week of tv shows), but these are my absolute favorite!

1) Dance Moms
this show is so addicting and amazing and I have been a huge fan of this show since the first season. BTW maddie, kendal, and brooke are my favorites, but I love them all!

2) Pretty Little Liars
another show that I have loved since the beginning. It is so good, but I think that this season hasn't been as good as the seasons in the past. Maybe that's just me, though, but I still love it!

3) The Following
a new show that I started to watch/love. It consists of a cult of killers and kevin bacon, so how bad could it really be? It is amazing, but if you are of the faint of heart, do not watch this because it is intense/graphic.

4) Castle
most dramas repeat the same storylines over and over again. Castle is different. It has new and inventive storylines that are interesting and have surprising twists. It is a really good show! 

5) Scandal
This show is also intense and the storyline is complex, but the make it work seamlessly. If you do decide to watch this, I would suggest starting from season 1 otherwise you won't understand whats going on

Let me know what your top 5 tv shows are in the comments!
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment