Sunday, March 31, 2013

April has officially begun

Hey guys!
So it is the start of April! You know what that means... April fools day! It's seriously still easter (march 31) where I am, but I am already starting to feel the april pranks. The first one that I got was by youtube! If you don't know, I make some youtube beauty videos (I'll link my channel here) and I was checking my video manager and I saw a new symbol saying my video was "nominated" and linking me to this video. The video basically says that youtube is ending for now, and won't be back up until a few years from now with only one video available! I was super confused and shocked because I was like "I just started youtube videos! I don't want to end" and then like halfway through the video, I was like "oh, wait! Its a prank!" So I just wanted to share that with you guys and if you want to see that video, click here!
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment