Friday, March 29, 2013

Favorite TV shows

Hey guys!
So I know that I do these favorite TV show posts every single week, but I wanted to do another one! So I'm going to share with you my top 5 favorite shows of the moment!

1) American Dad!
This is amazing and I like it more than Family Guy because it has roger the alien (he's like me in a cartoon) and I like how Stan is a CIA agent because it makes the plots fun and I like the characters in American Dad better than those in other animated shows.

2) Castle
This is AMAZING! This last episode with Ryan and the mob was totally amazing and the writing is always great with this show and its one of those shows where you can start watching any time and completely understand what's going on (aka you don't need to start from the 1st season). 

3) Modern Family
This weeks episode was super funny too! I love how well the cast works together and the writing is also incredible and I really love how Cam and Mitch are on the show!

4) The Middle
The last few episodes have been more sentimentally rather than funny, but I still love it! I really like the axl and sue relationship and I like this show because its very relatable and it usually has a nice family moment at the end. 

5) Southland
This show is super great and I love how its always super intense, but not too fake. Like you think that it could actually be real! Its another show where you can start watching at any time and sort of get whats going on. It's not for the squeemish though, because sometimes it can get a bit graphic. 

So those are my top 5 tv shows of the moment! I'd love to hear yours so leave it in a comment below and subscribe to this blog for new content daily!
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment